Tuesday, April 6, 2010

You are The DESTINATION

I loved you yesterday,
I love you still.
You are always on my heart,
And you always will...

you tell that,
I should find someone else,
life never ran as you thought,
it never will,

with the flow of Air,
it will keep rotating,
life is life,
not just a windmill,

It needs love,
and the affection,
which is truely,
and purely unconditional |

whatever hurt was there,
it was there,
need not to tell me,
everyone knows that is not final.

But it never means that,
with the flowing water,
stones should roll forever |

I want you to be,
away from the guilty,
but the sametime,
U should know reality |

Now you are harsh,
and ignorant to me,thinking
that one day u will be forgotten,

but how can I tell you,
you are not just a milestone,
you are being called as DESTINATION |

0 comments :

Post a Comment