Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Flight AA 293 : Delhi to Chicago

Well, Well, at last on the course of my first international flight,
हर मुसाफिर की तरह मैं भी, चला था अपनी मंजिल की जानिब.
Having all kind of mix feelings in side me, in the history biggest wave of feels, क्यूँ की इतिहास की सबसे अलग चीज़ जो होने वाली थी | I was coming leaving my land and getting the designation of an alien.
After meeting everyone promises of being in touch, who knows internet with them promise of mail trails, some close who need little long conversation promised for Gtalk or Skype (over the telephonic line, conversation will be costly, ohh God material is coming) things are getting materialistic. NO just to listen the silence  between the conversations, because something they speak more then words.
ok it should be my travelog, not just what I am feeling, for that I have poems, :) और उसके लिए किसी ने व्यंग से बोला कि इतना सोचने के लिए जाट के पास दिमाग कहाँ से आया | वैसे recently किसी ने बोला कि तू जाट रहा ही नहीं, क्यूंकि तेरे पास जाटों की, root  property  नहीं है, क्यूँ की तेरे पास दिमाग है, इसका पता नहीं चला की ये comment  है या compliment |

 It is aroung 9:30 PM, 2nd April 2010, I am inside the International airport, after initial checking by CISF.
It is good to be with people different culture and continents of the world. Some seems to be friend as they wear own friendly smile, which is the thing we Indian need to learn from them, even this property I don't have, but always trying to have, OK OK, let me be truthful, at least from when I am working with AT&T, and interacting US people.
                I always believe that if something is good in someone, first accept it, because we are so use to it of things happening as they are, that if something good also occurs we are quite resistive to it. And that good is an American's Smile, They are always having this pleasant smile on there face, which make there and as well as others day too. Past more then 2.5 yrs i worked with these guys, they are always cool, always smiling.
    And now after 3 yrs completed in IBM, I am moving abroad. {}  Aaaah, waiting to get board on plane, feeling like, I am waiting to get tickets of a block buster movie, what a long queue !!!!

Around me some old fellows dipped in very deep discussion, some are just silent like me, ( anyway I were writing this). Some are under the influence of their own personal music system. and me writing this travelog.

A person next to next to me wearing Gold's Gym Jacket, reminding me, that make muscle like an American, Hope will get back to my working out schedule soon. Now a days I am feeling like snail, not doing anything last 2 weeks. Hope will be in shape soon.

Haahhaha one more thing just saw, One more thing America is famous for that is { with all respect }
Harley Devidson, yes just pilot of My flight, passed by me was having harley devidson's leather saddle bag, by seeing that I have got an idea, that if you wanna afford Harley
Devidson, your salary should be equal to American airlines pilot. hehehehe :)

anyway getting Harley is second hard things to get first is to get 2 wheeler license, the only thing I will try yo get. Only that I will able to eligible to ride a bike in US.

12:05 AM 3rd 2010 Boarded on flight, Now only one thing is running is in my head is how can I get rid of coming Jet Leg.
Aaaahaaa at last after 16 hrs flying, I am O'Hare Intenational airport.
just finished my longest flight of life till now.

Was writing some poetry as not having any idea what should be written in travelog.
Flight to XNA airport, Arkansas is at 9:30, by regional Jet.
So need to wait till that time.
Means its time to have some poetry. hehehehe

0 comments :

Post a Comment