Monday, March 15, 2010

यादों के फूल


Well never before, I wrote description of the inspiration, but I guess, this time I owe someone for this poem. It was just like that I saw book in hand of my fellow traveler when I was returning form Chennai, after my interview.
My eyes got stuck on that book, a flatten rose and pair of hands.
Then I went back in time to find what my friends used to tell me.
No one gave me rose to keep like that :), but I today I could sense the feeling they were having that moments.
At last I m so thankful to you Miss Co-traveler, that you help me to feel that feeling, which was next to impossible, if i were not seeing your book and flatten Rose.
This poem is dedicated to you and all, who respect the people who love 'em.

यादों के फूल
------------------
आज मैं फिर पुराने पलों से मिला,
किताब में रखा गुलाब फिर से खिला |

हमने तो सिर्फ बातें बंद की थीं,
जुदाई का कैसे बना ये सिलसिला |

हमें मोहब्बत अब भी उतनी है,
किसने कहा इश्क अपने अंजाम से मिला |

इस मुरझाये फूल को देख कर,
ज़िन्दगी का एक हसीं पन्ना खुला |

बरबस मुस्कान आ गयी चहरे पर हमारे,
याद आया कैसे था इश्क हुसन से मिला |

जी तो बहुत चाह की जी लें इन यादों को,
पर इस वक़्त से कब किसको वक़्त मिला |

1 comments :

Shikha said...

wah kya likha hia...wah wah..

Post a Comment