Sunday, May 9, 2010

अब जाने कहाँ !

Its Mothers day today. And  its Mom. I am missing a lot. Being so much away from my family. On this day I am missing every one.  I always thought that why we are celebrating these days. Whats there to celebrate. But believe, it is worth celebrating, and 'em how much love we do. I am so much away from my family and I am missing that a lot. While writing this I was in public park. could not stop myself being emotional. Its true that my eyes were filled with tears, but nothing rolled off from my eye : my latest practice :)  Thanks to you ;)    
I miss all my family. I love them, with all of my heart.

_____ अब जाने कहाँ !______

चाहे कद बहुत ऊँचे हो गए हों हमारे,
पर बाबा, तुम्हारे कन्धों की ऊँचाई अब जाने कहाँ |

चाहे एसी कूलर  के झोंकों में रहते हों,
पर माँ, तेरे आँचल की शीतलता अब जाने कहाँ |

सोते हैं चाहे हम नरम-नरम बिस्तरों पर,
पर माँ, तेरी गोद में आने वाली नींद अब जाने कहाँ |

लड़ते हैं, अपने अस्तित्व की ख़ातिर दुनिया से,
पर भाई, तेरी वो प्यार वाली लड़ाई अब जाने कहाँ |

रूठ जाती है दुनिया मुझसे, काम ना आने पर,
पर बहना, रूठने में तेरे जैसी निस्वार्थता अब जाने कहाँ |

खो गया है वक्त की गलियों में बचपन कहीं,
वो बचपन के स्वछंद और उन्मुक्त सपने, अब जाने कहाँ |

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

great work dude...

Deepak "Raj"

Anonymous said...

It's really nice buddy... bit emotional now, after reading this....

Sid...

Post a Comment