Monday, February 22, 2010

A Friendly Care !!!







I know you are upset,
you are upset about it all,
no matter that is big or small.

you care for the people around you,
but never show them at all.

Consider my likeliness towards you,
which made me thinking about you,
It is a platonic love, not just a Fall.

Party was running all night in backyard,
But you were sitting alone,
with his thought in the hall.

We kick them a lot, but
We friend are like returning Ball.

Even they will jump on your head,
when you have not expected them at all.

I know I m on distant land,
but will rush to you, to save you
even if there no call.

life is a war dear,
Life is a brawl,
Just wanna stand by your side tall |

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

I have already read this one ....bt didnt able to comment der ...

I can say only onething....

Thousand times you deny
bt ur love is mystic
ur love is divine

love can be heaven
love can be desert ....
anything can be love
if it comes, directly from heart....

Likhte raho....bahut achcha likhtein ho ....!!!

Akki said...

Thanks a lot boss ...

Rajveer said...

Yes, yes this is the 'Thing', we all except from you Akki.
The True light of heart and emotions.

But I must say that you need to work upon your english, Dude.

It seems that first grade studnet is stepping into the world of the poetry.
Expresseing is not at all issue, but ...
poetry is All about words and emotions, and both go, hand in hand.
if you are planning to write poems in english, then I will must say, get some good editor for you, you can't be the best in all the aspect of life.
Stop this, 1st grade kinda poem, show some stuff dude.

Fusion said...

Hey great work.... Alok, this seems very familiar scenario...

Post a Comment